Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Giver

Fire Fall Down!!!! The Lord has been amazing as always. He as answered prayer, put individuals on my heart and He has showed me His Kingdom. I pray that God would consume me with Fire and make me pure and clean inside. My childhood has left many scars but with the help and the love of the Lord I can overcome. I am so excited about God and His Kingdom. Today, I went to a charismatic church and a lady stood up and made a reference about someone in the room who had a tough childhood, that God wanted to heal. It was so encouraging to have some prophesied about me. I am so excited, I am all over the place in this bog but it is the Joy of the Lord. To continue towards the end of the church service the Pastor had me and some other people from Urban Youth stand on stage and be prayed for and anointed with oil. It was beautiful, my joy was expressed with tears. I was simply overcome by the Holy Spirit. Earlier this week I prayed with a friend that the people who live in inner city West Palm would be blessed with food because many of them are not able to go to the grocery store due to placement or financial constraints. God answered our prayer the church we visited provided over 100 bags of groceries for us to hand out to the community. When I saw this I look up towards the sky and tears begin to poor because the Lord had given again. After church we took some of the food to houses in the area and the expression on these people faces where profound. God provided food to them and most of them don't even know. I watch the kids as they jumped up and down because they were thankful that they would have food on the table. I have fallen in love with this place and the people down here. I yearn for to experience the love God has to offer to them I pray that they would know that He is the bread and water. I also pray that they would see the need for spiritual fulfilment. Please continue to pray for the families in the inner city. Pray that they would experience peace, Justice but most of all the overflowing love of God. Pray that we would continue to have a servants heart. May God defend the cause of the poor of the people, givedeliverance to the children of the needy, and crush the oppressor (Psalms 72:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment