Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"War and Peace"

So I had an amazing day today. God is amazing! Chris, and I and this Kid Jimmy went shearing the gospel with the people of the inner city community of West Palm. Man God was working in us we talked to drug dealers people who were high and people who straight rejected Jesus because he inst "black". I tell you guys it is a battle everyday, that is, a spiritual battle. I was scared to talk these people because they were in a different environment than me. There was this fear that I would get shot or yelled at but God protected me and open my eyes to their hurt. I mean, I have peace because I know Jesus died for my sin and my hope is not in this world but in Him who save me. These people are still at war with their inner demons and the demons of this world. I pray that God will open their eyes to their iniquities and sins and I pray that they experience Psalm 34:8.

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment